Synthroid Over The Counter, Ed. Note: The debate over organic produce vs. conventionally grown produce is constantly in flux, making it really hard to decipher what the truth is. I don't claim to have the de facto bottom line, but I have come to a few conclusions...so far. Purchase Synthroid for sale, I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas. And if you enjoy articles like these, please consider subscribing to Almost Fit. Thanks, Synthroid Over The Counter.
If you're concerned with what you eat, you are bound to run into the ongoing argument surrounding conventional vs. organic produce. Stepping into the food fight of thought on the subject is like stumbling into a game of grown-up Dodge ball, with people on both sides hurling 30-pound watermelons of opinion at their opponents, cheap Synthroid no rx, with you somewhere in the middle just trying to buy a couple of limes.
While the battle might be engaging, in my estimation the truth about the healthfulness of organic vs. Synthroid Over The Counter, conventional from a statistics perspective is surprisingly simple:
Like life on Mars, I don't think anyone really knows for sure what the truth is. Even if they think they do.
It probably surprises a few Almost Fit readers to hear me say that since I do subscribe to Dr. Synthroid blogs, Wil Clower's philosophy of food ("If it's not food, don't eat it"), but in terms of the absolute proof of whether one is more nutritious than the other, the numbers are really, really hard to interpret. The pile of studies and conflicting information is so large, it is almost impossible to figure out who's right, order Synthroid from mexican pharmacy, and maybe more importantly, who's telling the truth (though I can sense the ire of both sides rising as I say that).
Ultimately, the real problem is this: If you're making your decision based solely on the empirical health data, it all comes down to who you choose to believe, what day of the week it is, and random factors like which pair of Paris Hilton's shoes gets worn twice before they're tossed, Synthroid Over The Counter. And then, wait for a month, and it will all change again. Where can i buy cheapest Synthroid online, In other words, it doesn't seem like the nutritional data is definitive enough yet for the pro-organic crowd to entirely dismiss the claims of the conventionally grown crowd, and vice versa. Frustrating as that might be, I think it's just how it is.
The risk of one or the other side being wrong however is another story. Synthroid Over The Counter, But I'll get to that in a bit.
Of this, Synthroid over the counter, I am certain
So on what do most reasonable folks actually agree. I was going to say other than the certainty of death and taxes, but we don't really even agree on the former (do some reading on the incredibly intelligent Ray Kurzweil to see what I mean), and the latter is for some, a matter of tax law interpretation as well...But, Online buying Synthroid, if you choose the more reasonable route (meaning somewhere in the middle of the two sides), there are some factors that seem generally true.
- Produce that has been grown without a cocktail of chemical romance has been safe for human consumption for thousands of years. We're still here; and we've been eating more or less "organically" for a long, long time. Though they do exist, you will find relatively few studies that prove that organic produce is actually harmful.
- Livestock, fish, and well, humans, which consume chemicals as part of what they eat have been clearly shown to store traces of some chemicals in their fatty tissue (mercury in fish being an obvious example), Synthroid Over The Counter. I say let common sense prevail here; does that sound like a really good plan for longevity?
- Foods that are grown using organic standards do not jeopardize the water table with hazardous runoff, though they do take more land to yield the same quantity. Why should you care, Synthroid images. Setting the earth-friendly agenda aside, ultimately destroying the water table will impact your daily life in ways you don't expect. Ask the salmon fishing industry workers on the West Coast of the U.S. about what its like to be out of a job because we destroyed the spawning grounds of salmon in the Sacramento River. Synthroid Over The Counter, It is not just a tree hugger's issue. Read, Synthroid duration, "The mystery of Oregon's Missing Salmon" for more information from a very mainstream source (no pun intended).
- Over the span of a day, in a typical Western diet we take in a box of toxic chocolates-full of chemicals that by themselves have been deemed "unproven to harm people in low doses", but are rarely if ever tested together as part of a whole picture. Each company gets their chemicals tested, and if it's safe in isolation at small quantities, it passes. They are not responsible for whatever else you mix with it. So if they're not responsible, Synthroid maximum dosage, and the Government's not responsible, then who does that leave. Produce that is the product of industrial-strength Miracle-Gro, Concentrated Raid, genetic alteration, Doses Synthroid work, and gases used as ripening inhibitors hasn't been around long enough to say whether in the long run, its harmless, or not. Can you say that better living through chemistry is guaranteed to be safe in the long run, Synthroid Over The Counter. Nope, you can't - simply because we haven't been doing it for hundreds of years yet.
- Plastics in baby bottles, fake food products like margarine, and synthetic supplements, Synthroid dosage, demonstrate that we simply haven't tested chemically created food items (or their containers) long enough to have the ultimate, definitive answer on safety. At the time, they probably could have said the same thing about lead cups, which turned out to be a less than stellar idea.
- Based on the evidence on both sides, whether organic is more nutritious is, Where can i cheapest Synthroid online, at this point, a matter of interpretation. Is organic more nutritious. Sometimes yes, sometimes no, and sometimes the results are ambiguous. That certainly doesn't sound like the definition for "definitive".
- Over the long run, can diseases like cancer be directly linked to chemically enhanced fruit? We don't really know that definitively either, Synthroid dose, based on the entire pile of conflicting information in studies so far. So the question becomes, are you willing to take the chance?
And of this, I am even MORE certain...
In fact, I think that the only thing that is certain in the debate of the nutritional value of organic vs. conventional is universally true of most things:
Synthroid Over The Counter, 93% of the time*, you can prove just about anything with a pile of statistics and an opinion. Where can i buy Synthroid online,
(*7% allowed for statistical variance.)
Ok, I admit. I made that statistic up. But it sounds reasonable, doesn't it.
So what do I do now?
In the end, where does that leave you when you're standing in the produce aisle after work, feeling the pain of the $3.99 bundle of organic asparagus from Chile when the $1.99 conventional bundle grown by good people in Mexico is staring you down. Should you pony up the extra $2 bucks to a company that spent a chunk of the money in fuel to get it delivered 3000 miles, Synthroid Over The Counter. Or should you save that $2 bucks for the 1/2 gallon of gas that you burned driving to the grocery store.
The next article on the organic vs. conventional debate provides a set of really simple guidelines on how to decide if organic is the right choice. [UPDATE: Here is the link to part 2, "3 basic ways to determine if organic is right for you".]
Similar posts: Buy Bactrim No Prescription. Retin A Mg. Buy Diflucan No Prescription. Armour alternatives. Retin A reviews. Online buying Cipro hcl.
Trackbacks from: Synthroid Over The Counter. Synthroid Over The Counter. Synthroid Over The Counter. No prescription Synthroid online. Synthroid long term. Purchase Synthroid online.